title

It's Time For A Change!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am ready!

So I am starting this blog, because I am ready to change my life! Not that I don't like or love my life, I am just wanting more! I want more! I want to be happier, more healthy, and just live a better life in general! I am going to blog every day about diff. things that I did that day to change my life for the better! I have to admit though, that after I set this up and put my picture up, I felt a little guilty for having this blog be about me! But after much thought, I have decided that this is what I need! I need to change my life for me! So stay tuned (if you want!) and you will read all about my every day thoughts and actions (my step by step process) for making me "a better me!" Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment