title

It's Time For A Change!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 9!

Today was a great day! I woke up and the kids and I had breakfast! Then I did laundry... again! Then Drew and I went and got a new stroller. We are going to start walking every night, and needed a double stroller. So that was exciting! But then we came home and started to clean the cars. Drew washed the truck, while I cleaned the inside of the blazer! Then Adam and Jenny came over and we went for our walk! We are walking back and forth from our house to theirs, and they are doing the opposite! So we will both be walking 3 miles a night! It felt so good! I must say it was a little hard, but it felt good to get out and be active! The only down side is I got blisters on both feet in between my toes! So they hurt, but its all good! That's what happens when you wear new shoes! I am looking forward to doing it again and again and again! Thanks, new walking buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment