title

It's Time For A Change!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 14!

Well today was a wonderful day! All because we went to church! It was great. I felt the spirit so strong to day, and it was wonderful. Kaden had the opportunity to say the prayer in primary for opening exercises. It was his first time, and he did a really good job. He was so calm and took the time to think about what he was saying! He did great!
Then my wonderful hubby made a yummy dinner for us tonight! He made turkey BLTs! They were soooooooooooo good! Even the kids just gobbled them right up! Then we had homemade strawberry and banana shakes, with the exception of mine which was raspberry and banana! They were good too!
Well I know this is short, but all in all it was a wonderful day, filled with the Spirit. I am so thankful to have the Gospel in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment