title

It's Time For A Change!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 6 and 7!!!

Well I am sort of mad I didn't do day 6 yesterday. But it was such a busy day. We had the Highland Fling and that took pretty much all day and night! It was so fun, we had dinner and we got to visit with family and just enjoy each others company! Then we went up to the park and watched the fireworks! They were so awesome. We literally laid under neath them. It was so much fun! Then when we got home at about 11:30 I realized I still had to do my primary lesson for today! SO I stayed up until 3:00 doing that! I guess I could have blogged last night, but I didn't think that would be such a great idea since church was at 9!
Well I am looking forward to starting up my work outs again tomorrow! Really, I am not just saying that, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment