title

It's Time For A Change!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 4!

Well today has been somewhat of a long day. The kids woke up in bad moods, especially Bailee. She cried over everything this morning! So that was not very fun to deal with. But we still did the routine. Ate a healthy breakfast, did my work out, cleaned, I ran a couple of errands today also. Had a healthy lunch(subway), and had a healthy dinner! The kids were in bed by about 9:15 which is wonderful!
I think I am just in one of those weird moods. Drew was supposed to go play softball tonight, so I was looking forward to getting out of the house. But instead he got sick, so we stayed home and I ended putting all the stuff back together from the inspection! It passed by the way, so that is finally off of our shoulders. Anyway, so I think I was just bummed that we didn't go to the game. Oh well! Hope they won!
Anyway, on a better note.... I HAVE DONE MY WORK OUT 4 DAYS IN A ROW NOW!!!! I can't believe it! It is starting to get easier now! We are also going to start walking at night when Drew is home!
Well I can say that today I am very very thankful for the house inspection to be over with! One less thing to worry about! and the house is almost put back together! Well that's about it for today, I hope tomorrow is a little bit better! It should be though, I am going out with my mom and my sister for a girls night! It will be fun! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment