title

It's Time For A Change!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day Two!

Well today was another great day. I got so many things done! We all woke up (after a long night with Bailee) and had breakfast.(Special K again with low fat milk!) Then I did another 40 minute work out! It was great! It was a little easier this time, but I am feeling it more tonight! Then we had lunch (a rice a veggie casserole) and did school! Kaden can pretty much count to 100 with out any help! It is so fun to see him learn and grow! He has the best memory! The kids learned the letters E and F today! We talked about Uncle Erik and Football!
Then my dad came over and I cut his hair. Along with Kadens Bailees and Drews! I wish I could get free haircuts somewhere! Anyway, then we had some family come over and help us move some things around. We have to get the final inspection done on the addition. So that was hard work. We didn't get it all done, so we will finish it tomorrow! Then I got to spend some time with my brother and his cute wife (and their daughter). They went walking and walked to our house! so that was nice to take some time and talk with them. Then we had dinner and got the kids in bed and now I am in bed!
Today I can say that I am very thankful for family who is willing to help and put their things aside to come and help us out! We really appreciate the help and can never thank them enough! I am also thankful for my wonderful family! I have the best kids and hubby! I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment