title

It's Time For A Change!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 11!

Well again, this isn't going to be very long. It is 1:10 and I am so tired!
I had a pretty good day today! We woke up, and everyone was happy! We had breakfast and then Karen (my mother in law) and I did our nails! But because I was teaching her how to do it, and it was her first time, it ended up taking about 4 hours! So that was pretty much my day!
Then this evening,we went to Drew's softball game. They played 2 games. They lost the first one and won the second one. They were both really good and really close intense games! But thankfully no one got hurt, and everyone had fun! and that is what matters!
Then after the game Drew suggested that we go up the canyon to watch all the meteorites! So we drove up there with all our blankets and pillows and laid in the back of our truck with the kids! It was so much fun! We saw so many of them, we started to count after a while and we got up to 30! But I decided it was time to go when everyone was falling asleep but me! It was a lot of fun though!
Well it was great day, and I am so thankful for the time I was able to spend with my family today! I really tried hard to take the time to enjoy and listen to my kids today! I know that it made my day so much better! I love them so much and am so thankful for the sweet little spirits they have, and the joy they bring into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment