title

It's Time For A Change!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Day Five!

Well this one is going to be quite short. It is 1 in the morning and I am so tired! Well today was a great day other than the fact that I couldn't work out! I hurt my back really bad last night moving our furniture around by myself, so after much thought, I decided not to work out and hurt myself more! But I did get up and move. I cleaned my kitchen and my bedroom. I also vacuumed! So I did get a little exercise! I ate really healthy for breakfast and lunch, but dinner was a diff. story. I actually had a girls night with my mom and my sister! It was really fun we went to a boutique and I got a really cute hat. Then we went to the Pizza Factory! I did however only eat half (even less than half) of my dinner! Then Drew took me to go see the latest Twilight movie, and that was really good! So over all it was a great night! Thanks mom and Krystal for the fun evening, I had a great time! I think we should do it once a month! Also thank you wonderful hubby for taking me to a movie of my choice! I love you love you love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment