title

It's Time For A Change!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 15!!!

Well today was a great day. We went for a walk to Kaden's school. It was so fun, and he was so excited to see where he would be able to park his bike when he rides it and see the playground. It took only about 10 minute for us to get there, so now we know about how much time we need in the mornings when school starts. After we got back and we took the blazer to go and clock the distance, it was nice to find out that it it exactly one mile to walk there and back. So I will for sure be walking 2 miles a day when school starts, one in the morning and one when I pick him up! So I thought that was pretty cool! And my other plan is to walk a mile with Bailee while he is in school. So I am looking forward to all that walking! Our walking with Adam and Jenny has not happened for a little while because of different things that have happened, but that might start up too. So if it does, I will be walking about 6 miles a day!!!!
Today we also went school shopping for Kaden's school clothes! It was really fun. We went with Karen (Drew's mom) and when Drew got off, he met us there! But it was nice to spend time with her and get out of the house!
It is 10:20 and my kids have been in bed for over and our! Nice! We are trying to start putting them in bed earlier. Now I know 9 isn't early, but its earlier than most nights in this house!
Well I am going to try (again) to go to sleep early , so we shall see how it goes. I tried to last night and I woke up every half hour until about 6:30! Wish me luck that it goes better tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment