title

It's Time For A Change!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day Three!

Well I honestly can't beleive that I have actually done my work out 3 days in a row! I know, I know, that is so sad. But usually when I get sore, I quit! But today I pushed through it and did the whole work out! and it is starting to get easier!
We woke up, and honestly I was still tired and sore and was not in the best mood! Both of my kids didn't seem to be in the best mood either! Maybe something was in the air! Anyway well we did breakfast a little later than normal(same as the other days!) Then I did my work out. Then we went and talked to grandma Karen. She ended up giving the kids lunchables for lunch, so I ate an apple and a small slice of cold pizza! Then when Drew got home we went to work on the house! We finally finished that at about 9:00 and then we ate dinner! I was a little mad because I was eating so late, but thats what happens when you work work work! So I ate another turkey wrap! Man they are addicting! and its great that they are healthy!
It has also been kind of an emotional day! There has been so much drama going on in Drew's family and it is just getting old! I wish that people who have the problems with other people would just talk to them about it! Instead they let it build and build and it just gets worse! Then before you know it, the whole family is involved and people are hurt and more mad! I wish people would just talk to each other! It scares me so bad to think about what will happen to his family when his mom goes! and I hate feeling like that, but I can't help it! I hate fighting, especially in famillies. I have always been that way. Ever since I was younger, I would always try and solve problems in my family. Or try and be the one that people could talk to. Now don't get me wrong, I am a little brat when I want to be!(lol) Especialy if you do something to hurt my family! I will let you know it! I can't tell you how many of my sisters ex boyfriends, or brother's ex girlfriends I just wanted to punch! But I have calmed down a little. Anyway, I just wish that there was peace in his family! I wish that everyone could just get along! Well maybe someday it will happen!
I am so thankful for families! I am so thankful for my family and for Drew's. I love you all and just know you are all in my everyday thoughts and prayers! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment