title

It's Time For A Change!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day one!

Well to day was a wonderful day! I feel like I got so many things done. I woke up this morning with a great attitude! I got the kids and I breakfast. (Special K with low fat milk!) then I got some laundry done and some dishes done!
Then I actually did a 40 minute work out! man it kicked my bum, but it was so nice! I actually wanted to do it, and had the energy to do it. I was sweating like a pig after, but it made me feel so good! Then we had lunch. (left over steak and fries) I know, I know, not good but they needed to be eaten, but now they are out of the fridge! At least there wasn't a lot left!
Then we did school! The kids learned the letters C and D today! They did so good. I can't believe that my little boy goes to Kindergarten this month! Man he has grown so fast, the time has flown by! I am so excited for him, yet at the same time it makes me so sad! I know I am going to be the mom who is standing there crying as her child walks into the doors!
Anyway... then for dinner I had a very yummy turkey roll up! So healthy and so good! Over all I had a wonderful day! I really enjoyed my kids today, and took the time to listen to them talk and played with them. Ok, really quick as a side note, Bailee is crying in bed right now and wont go to sleep, and has a stuffy nose now that she has cried so much. She just opened her door yelling, "My nose gots buggers in it and I want them out, I can't sleep!" Oh man, I started typing too soon! Well I am still thankful for the great day I had with them.
I also have to say that I love my husband even more today. Not that anything really special happened or anything, I just took the time to talk with him and listen to him. I am so thankful I have such a wonderful man to share the rest of Eternity with! I love you babe!
Over all it was a wonderful and peaceful day! I am so thankful for the strength the Lord gave me today to do all the things I needed to do! I am so grateful for all of my blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment