title

It's Time For A Change!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 8!

Well today has been kind of a weird day! Not a bad day, just odd. I didn't exercise today, because I just didn't feel that great. I think a lot of it had to do with little to no sleep on Saturday night. But something was just off! I did however clean clean clean! I did lot of laundry too!
As for eating, I ate Special K for breakfast, a Turkey Wrap for lunch, and a Bean Burrito for dinner. For snacks we had string cheese and watermelon! So I did pretty good in that department today!
The kids and I did a couple of their puzzles today and that was pretty fun, but man does that test your patience!
Then we went outside and did yard work in the evening. Drew did the lawn and I did the weeding and I washed the front patio off! The yard looks great again! After we spent so much time on the back yard not to long ago, we were kind of sick of yard work, so needless to say the weeds had gotten kind of bad again! But its almost back to perfect! lol
Anyway, it might have been a weird day, but at least it was a good day! Oh and our little Bailee was playing in our closet and wrote all over the wall with pen! Joy Joy Joy! At least I know I will be able to get it off! But man she did a number on that wall!
Kids... Gotta love em'! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment