title

It's Time For A Change!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I feel great!

Well I have to start off by saying I am sorry I lied to all of you! I said I was going to start this yesterday, but my hubby was off work, so we had fun as a family! So I started today!
It has been a great day! I was really excited last night as I laid in bed, thinking about starting this new adventure today! I was thinking of all the new things I am going to do, and the wonderful possibilities it is going to bring me!
The day has been wonderful so far! I woke up this morning (a little tired) :) but good, and ready to go! I got Kaden off to school and came home, did the usual cleaning "activities" then headed out to exercise! I walked for 25 minutes, at a slight incline! I felt it in my legs, but not too bad! Then we picked up Kaden and made some yummy soup for lunch. I am at about 800 calories, and I have had about 66 ounces of water! So other than being in the bathroom quite a bit, because of all the water, I feel wonderful! I have so much energy! I must say though, that I am not so sure how to get in all of my calories! I do have dinner left, but that is it. I know I need to get all my calories, so I get my metabolism going. I think that that is going to be a challenge for me every day, because I just don't eat that much. Well I look forward to the rest of the week, and can't wait to let you know how my day goes tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Annie,

    Good for you! I am so excited when people finally want to talk about things that you want to talk about on YOUR blog. I jsut wanted to say that you can do anything that you put your mind too. You are such a strong woman and a great example. Good luck on your journey. I am so excited to follow along with it.

    Also you should try the Walk Away The Pounds DVD. They kick you butt. You can't work out for you level. You can walk or you can dig in a get a killer work out. My mom lost 65 pounds by doing this and watching her food.

    Good luck my friend!

    ReplyDelete