title

It's Time For A Change!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I am really ready this time!

Ok, so I am really ready to do it this time! I am sure I said something like that last time I started this, but I really am now! I held back on some things, whether it was because I was embarrassed, or because I was worried that I would "bore you all to death", I didn't write everything I wanted to write! So this time no offense anyone, but I am going to write what I want to write and if you are bored or grossed out! You might not want to read it!
Well, now that I got that out of the way...
I am ready to begin my new life! I am over weight, and un-happy with some of the things in my life and for the most part it is my own fault! Some of you don't know this about me, but I have P.C.O.S. (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome) It makes you gain weight, and at the same time makes its hard to lose weight! I have tried a few diff. prescriptions to help with it, and help with the weight loos, but they hurt my body and made me miserable, so I decided to go off of them. So now I am trying to tackle it pretty much on my own! So that is what I am doing! A complete make over of Annie! I am going to work on my physical, mental and spiritual self(s)! I am beginning the whole thing on Monday the 17th! So if you want to come along for the the ride and listen to my ups (with some downs, I am sure) please do so! I would love your company and if you are willing, your support! Until then, I hope you have a great rest of the week and weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know that. That really sucks. Good luck Annie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! 2 of my sisters, several of my aunts and I all have PCOS too. Not many people really understand what it is- even a lot of doctors have just started learning about it in the last several years! Do you have a good dr to work with you? The weight thing suuuuucks, but for me the worst part is the pain every month. I've had to be on birth control since I was 19 because of it. Anyway, I totally understand you and fully support you!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great courage and tenacity. I'm with you all the way. By the way I love you and think you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete